// First Post Newspaper Style // END First Post Newspaper Style

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tubing at Solider Hollow

I am not going to lie, I am pretty awesome at tubing. I think since I am so light, I just fly down the sledding hills. Last week my grandma was in town, and we went sledding at Solider Hollow. We all had so much fun! It was a really sunny nice day out, so it was nice that I didn't have to wear my coat or gloves.
 At the top of the runs, ready to go down. I was so excited as you can tell.
Going up the tow rope sometimes I would jump out of the tube and wait for my mom or dad to grab me and switch tubes. That was fun. I also liked making snowballs and throwing them at people. Usually I throw my own poop instead of snow.
I had a fun time! I want to go sledding again soon! I like Solider Hollow because I dont have to walk up a hill and make my own sledding hill.  If I made my own hill I dont know how big I could make it unless I had help. Maybe ill try to make one in the back yard with a hill against a window in the house. Then I can climb up a ladder to the window, and sled out of the window on my hill I made. I think I will try that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment