// First Post Newspaper Style // END First Post Newspaper Style

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Happy Meal

Yesterday I went to McDonalds for lunch.  I have not gotten a happy meal since I was little. Since I am 11 now, I get big boy meals like a McFlurry, a Double Double and a small fry. When I was going through the drive through at McDonalds, I saw a sign with a Hex Bug on it, so I knew right away I needed a happy meal. I have a few Hex Bugs at home, but I wanted a McDonalds Hex Bug. There different you know. Sooo I got a happy meal! I almost got the fish bites because I like those, but decided to stick with a cheeseburger since I am an all american monkey. I think I am going to start getting kids meals again. I like the toy and the fries are my size :)
Here is me with my Hex Bug. Its a cool wind up. I dont wind him up to much though because I just like to hold him.

1 comment: